Edgar, I agree, but I accepted the graphics 'History is a fiction...' as being the same thing as 'history is an illusion'.
I was feeling generous...Bill! --- In [email protected], Edgar Owen <edgarowen@...> wrote: > > Bill, > > Actually more to the point the entire past is an illusion that exists only as > a logical projection from the present... > > Edgar > > > > On Oct 6, 2012, at 8:33 AM, Bill! wrote: > > > Even Calvin and Hobbes know this... > > > > > > > > > > ...Bill! > > > > > ------------------------------------ Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: [email protected] [email protected] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [email protected] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
