Siska,
 
I forgot something. Sakyamuni also came to Indonesia, where he met and scolded 
the previous lives of Bill! and Edgar, for not paying respect to karma.
 
Uncle


________________________________
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Sunday, 7 October 2012, 22:45
Subject: Re: [Zen] Hisorty


  
Hello Uncle,

He may as well be, who knows :-D

Cheers,
Siska

________________________________

From: Anthony Wu <[email protected]> 
Sender: [email protected] 
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 22:36:02 +0800 (SGT)
To: [email protected]<[email protected]>
ReplyTo: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [Zen] Hisorty
  
If history is fiction and illusion, I can say Sakyamuni was born in Africa and 
fought war with American Indians before he became Buddha. Buddha itself is 
illusion after all.
 
Anthony


________________________________
From: billsmart <[email protected]>
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Sunday, 7 October 2012, 16:06
Subject: Re: [Zen] Hisorty


  
Edgar,

I agree, but I accepted the graphics 'History is a fiction...' as being the 
same thing as 'history is an illusion'.

I was feeling generous...Bill!

--- In mailto:Zen_Forum%40yahoogroups.com, Edgar Owen <edgarowen@...> wrote:
>
> Bill,
> 
> Actually more to the point the entire past is an illusion that exists only as 
> a logical projection from the present...
> 
> Edgar
> 
> 
> 
> On Oct 6, 2012, at 8:33 AM, Bill! wrote:
> 
> > Even Calvin and Hobbes know this...
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > ...Bill!
> > 
> >
>




Reply via email to