PDF - FREE!

http://www.huxley.net/island/aldoushuxley-island.pdf

HTML version:

http://www.huxley.net/island/aldoushuxley-island.html (HTML is easily converted to MOBI (Kindle) and EPUB formats - but results vary. Often easier/as effective to just use PDF on readers & PCs).

KG


On 10/7/2012 3:59 AM, Bill! wrote:

Merle,

I found ISLAND on Amazon.com. I could by the Kindle edition for $8.99.

Tell me why you are recommending it to me. I assume you have read it. How long ago? Did you like it? If so, why?

Thanks...Bill!

--- In [email protected] <mailto:Zen_Forum%40yahoogroups.com>, Merle Lester <merlewiitpom@...> wrote:
>
>
>
> i suggest you do bill!... merle
> Â
> Merle,
>
> I have not read ISLAND.
>
> I have read the following books by Aldous Huxley:
> - BRAVE NEW WORLD
> - EYELESS IN GAZA
> - DOORS OF PERCEPTION
>
> ...Bill!
>
> --- In [email protected] <mailto:Zen_Forum%40yahoogroups.com>, Merle Lester <merlewiitpom@> wrote:
> >
> >
> >
> > Â
> > What book?
> >
> >
> > Â http://www.huxley.net/island/
> >
> >
> >
> > merle
> >
>



Reply via email to