Joe,

I said I didn't CARE about theories concerning the birth and death of the 
universe.  I do have a mild interest in them, but not much.  Things like that 
don't help me get through the day.  I would be interested in any theories you 
might have about how my retirement income might end, other than my death.  
Maybe if Romney gets elected?

...Bill!

--- In [email protected], "Joe" <desert_woodworker@...> wrote:
>
> Bill!,
> 
> I think it's just fine not to be interested, by the way.  NOW is enough for 
> anyone to appreciate.
> 
> Concerning your disinterest in future times, let me have your 
> Retirement-account funds, then; NOW (personal-check is fine, and just 
> personal enough).
> 
> --Joe
> 
> > "billsmart" <BillSmart@> wrote:
> > 
> > I don't really care how or when people think the universe began or how and 
> > when it will end.  I'm only interested in NOW!
>




------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to