clarify mike.... tis true you to show promise for having your finger on the 
pulse!
..you have being missing from action.
..where oh where have thee been?

..merle


  
>the mighty sky yields it's power and opens the heavens to reveal it's 
>splendour..
and who do i see
the golden chariot rides my way and you are there holding the reins
oh cousin joe
 that i see



Priceless. I swear that as I read this the theme song of 'Jesus Christ Super 
Star' started playing and stigmata appeared on my hands .

Mike (who's been away from the forum for far too long)


________________________________
 From: Merle Lester <[email protected]>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> 
Sent: Wednesday, 10 October 2012, 8:01
Subject: [Zen] for joe..open in the morning!
 

  


   cousin joe.,,
.good morning to you...how were those pillows?

..top of the world.
you cheeky you..
joe from the desert
 would i dessert you now i have found you?
not i who have been searching the night sky year after year
..not i

 my friend the astronomer... from a far away land
...it is not thee i feel estranged from but your buddy BILL!..

he "refuses" to listen he refuses to learn...
 what can any of us do to teach him the way of the lotus?
..his heart is small grey and shrivelled ..
 he believes he is the COMPASSIONATE ONE...

 i can see through his veil..
there i see a dark  black soul...
 full of  his eternal "NOW'S"..or is it meows?
( it rhymes)

the mighty sky yields it's power and opens the heavens to reveal it's 
splendour..
and who do i see
the golden chariot rides my way and you are there holding the reins
oh cousin joe
 that i see

 
 you carry the white lotus and you are singing an ancient song that enlightened 
souls have always sung
 there high in those tibetan mountains
( i must add..that bill! condemns)

 so fear not
 while i linger yet in the nursing home my laptop on my lap
 STILL
 I check and check again
 is there a message of cheer for me?
tis joe..tis joe and i shout with glee
oh mighty desert friend
i would not desert THEE!
 merle
 


  
Merle, if you're finished, may I please have your catcher's mitt and Louisville 
Sluggers?

(no, not the Romney character).

I'll be preaching here soon, provided the money arrives, and I'd like to hit 
one out of the park.

Don't dessert me
here, Dear;
because, I already
live in the desert.
And Kris
will miss
you, too;
and so will 
I,
three.

Sleep on it?  Anyway, when the time comes, Sleep (I just bought TWO new 
pillows: Let's see if they make a new "me").

No way do I want to lose track of a Cousin. 

Rare, and precious, 

TNX!,

--Joe

> Merle Lester <merlewiitpom@...> wrote:

> that's it over and out.
> 
> ..i'm finished






 

Reply via email to