Merle,

I like Hendrix, doing "Hey, Joe".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmP8EoQ2XwU

Merle, that's a 1967 performance, in ...Germany?, I think?  The kids are *SO* 
well-behaved.  And I think they don't QUITE know what they've just seen.  And 
perhaps they are all mostly sober.  Would you say by the look and the dress of 
them that they are German?  Or, what do you suppose other country?  Just 
curious.

I am an ARCHER, though, so please change the lyric as follows:

"Hey, Joe, Where you goin' with that BOW in your hand...".

And, this way, when I "go down to shoot my Old Lady," it might just be with the 
arrow of Cupid, who/which of course I fashion myself to BE.

Then, I won't have to go on the lam to Mexico (I'm MOST of the way there, now), 
nor worry about "the hangman" ...provided my "Old Lady" is not under-age.  
Whew!  I feel lots better already.  Exonerated, after all these years!  It 
means a lot.  TNX.

--Joe / 100-km north of Old-Mexico (that's ~60 miles)

> Merle Lester <merlewiitpom@...> wrote:
>
>can you think of any soundtrack from u tube that will go with joe descending 
>from the clouds in a golden chariot holding a white lotus flower and singing?




------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to