Chris,

Why do you sit if you don't enjoy sitting? If it's a pain the legs, ass or mind?

This is a question all Zenners should ask themselves. Why if it is such a chore
that they have to time themselves so they will get to stop do they do it?

Is torturing your body this way Zen? It reminds me of the old Christian
nonsense that one has to suffer to be be a good person....

Edgar