Bill!,

All seriousness aside, I buy my floss at the supermarket.

Now, if only I'd use it, my dental hygienist would think better of me.

I need her help with some Blue-Tooth problems, but she says she's out of her 
depth, there.  Go figure!  ;-)

With Cheers!, for the wknd,

--Joe

> "Bill!"  wrote:
>
> Merle,
> 
> Zen is only found in the supermarket and not in floss and gloss.

 [snip, goes the weasel]



------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to