Merle,
Now, now, Merle. I drank that 12 year old opened dusty half-bottle of whiskey
from under the sink that my ex- left, after I found my dead neighbor that
evening, who had been been dead several weeks, the Police estimated. I could
not get the stench from my body or mind, and I tried the whiskey but it got me
in trouble, casting aspersions upon the Pudgala2 fellow, here. Pudgala2 was a
great advocate of the Sutra of Hui Neng, you may remember, but for the wrong
reasons, I tried to tell him. But I got nasty. Must have been the
Impermanence.
Your memory is good. Cancel the concern about Alzheimer's.
--J.
> Merle Lester wrote:
>
> joe..good one joe..finally a sense of humour..any more jokes?..
>
> snip snip..and your back to old tricks...
>
> what about cutting and pasting?
>
> and do you use a mouth rinse?...what brand?... do you have your ALL your own
> teeth?
>
> your blue tooth problems might be so caused your mouth rinse is "dangerous"..
> contains grog..
>
> i remember when you were pissed as a fart awhile back joe..
>
> just maybe your still at it secretly?
>
> never hurts to tell the blue tooth fairy..
>
> you never know the outcome till you try?
>
> it's all in experience..FIRST HAND that leads to significant zen experience
> with blue teeth red teeth or green ones...
>
> relax modern dentistry will take care as will the technology that created the
> BLUE tooth syndrome...
> merle
------------------------------------
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
[email protected]
[email protected]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email protected]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/