Edgar,

Again we are dancing around semantics here.

The way I see it all zen techniques are focused on dissolving the illusion of
duality.  One of these illusions, and IMO the most pernicious, is the illusion
of self.  Since the self is the anchor point for attachments when it is seen as
illusory attachments then drop away.

So, you say po-tay-to and I say po-tah-to...Bill!