Merle,

Nature has its ways, and its wends.

We know little about it, or about them.

Inside, we're OK when we ask NO questions.

When we ask questions, we must answer them -- if at all -- in a language that
is NOT Nature's.  Because... Nature has no language.

Don't "fall" -- please -- for the B.S. that "math" is the language of Nature.
It is not.  If it were, where would the language of a Goose be?

Math is A Human Convenience.  It is not a Discovery.  It is all Ours.  Ours.

Cheers,

--Joe