 From:  Merle Lester <merlewiit...@yahoo.com>;
To:  Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com <Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com>;
Subject:  [Zen] the painted snake
Sent:  Sun, Aug 25, 2013 8:09:34 AM

i do not follow the norm.. do you mike?.... painting legs on a snake i do it
because i can and it's fun...try it.. the snake wont bite you if that's what's
worrying you..merle

Your definition is meaningless though and certainly not in accord with how most
people define 'God'. The universe works just fine without such a belief. Why
paint legs on a snake?

Mike

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPad

________________________________

 rubbish...you missed the point then .....
the forest is god..the forest and the people are one..
.god, forest and people are all in harmony..it's called life!!!!!!!!...
god is life...
what the hell did you think god was?...
 merle..not the old man with a long white beard syndrome? or some other equally
absurd notion?

Watched it. Yep, no god.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPad

 mike ..you have missed the boat...( the point)... watch the brazilian tribe
doc..then tell me "there is no "god"...merle

Merle,

Just because belief in a god gives comfort it doesn't make it true.