Yes Sir, I started watching it. So far so good, right off the bat I thought
of a South American tribe that came into contact with the 'world' in the
sixties. That doc taught me what our values are mostly based on, as humans
I mean. Another was a book written in the early sixties called 'The Forest
People' that taught me a lot about government or rather how we don't really
need a government--- so long as we all know each other that is.

--
*Larry Maher*