complexero wrote:
> Using Zenoss 2.2.3
> File systems for all nodes (around 50) show 'unknown' for the Used bytes and
> Free bytes. I know they are reporting values, as I have cacti graphing these
> values with no issue on the same server as Zenoss.
>
> Can someone point me in the right direction to fixing this.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

Can you snmpwalk your devices at this OID, .1.3.6.1.2.1.25.2.3.1?

If they aren't reporting UCD Host Resources MIB, then you're out of luck.

Are your systems reporting disk use via the 'disk' command in snmpd.conf?

disk /
disk /home

Are your cacti graphs pulling information from this OID, .1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.9?

Read this topic online here:
http://community.zenoss.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=24348#24348