On 17/02/2012, at 10:14 AM, Pieter Hintjens wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> It's probably a good time to start moving 0MQ/3.1 towards stable status.
>
> Several things you can do to help:

Sure: please fork or whatever is necessary, the Guide
so there is an editable 3.1 version.

Please check all the 3.1 Guide examples work in C.

Please wait a certain time for all bindings to be checked
against a release candidate, including all Guide examples
working.

API changes: the ZQM_AFFINITY should be fixed. I can do that.
My fix will just take the first 64 bits of the array and use the
older code, but the new API will be in place even thought it doesn't work.

--
john skaller
skal...@users.sourceforge.net