Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks. This may be not so much ZMQ related, as PGM related. If I do PGM
over internet, how does it get delivered to end hosts. As far as I
understand, PGM requires support by intermediate routers. Or we want to use
PGM we will have to have complete control over intermediate network between
endpoints.

Thanks.
George.