I have implemented this ZMQ Client-Server architecture with the order to
one message from *Sender* client, this message arrives at other
clients *Receiver
1, Receiver 2 and Receiver 3.*

This means that the all receivers can see the same data from *Sender*

In this architecture, I have python clients and c++ clients. The server is
coded with Python using pyzmq binding.

The question is: Why on my python clients the message appears faster than
on my c++ clients?

This is related to the server is coded in Python?

What kind of nonfunctionals considerations should I have to improve the
performance of the messaging system?

Is possible think in one thread by each message routed to the receiver?

I would meet your considerations about it

Bernardo Augusto García Loaiza
Ingeniero de Sistemas
Estudiante de Maestría en Ingeniería Informática - Universidad EAFIT
http://about.me/bgarcial