workflow, I think that before to I ask others to deductively answer why
something happens at your desk application  distributed behavior, I
should perform some experiments about of performance and networking
conditions and workload on each peer and the transport protocols used

Any consideration about of how to start with these experiments.

How to can I measure the arrival time of messages on each peer when these
messages departure from their source or origin peer?

Thanks.

Bernardo Augusto García Loaiza
Ingeniero de Sistemas
Estudiante de Maestría en Ingeniería Informática - Universidad EAFIT
http://about.me/bgarcial