Hi all,

I'm using zmq_poller_wait_all() API in one of my threads because I need to
poll over 2 ZMQ sockets.
I'm receiving a lot of traffic on both these sockets.
I think the performance of my software is bad and that may be due IMHO to
the huge amount of poll() syscalls that my thread does... I think the
overhead of doing the system call is what is killing me...

so my question is: when zmq_poller_wait_all() polls zmq FDs it is actually
polling the real socket FD or rather some ZMQ internal structure?
If the latter is true, do I have a way to poll more than 1 zmq socket
without doing a system call?

THanks,
Francesco