Yes, I meant zeromq. Thank you Arnaud! That is my mistake.

That’s great news, we have teams ready to help. Would you be a good person
to coordinate that with? If anyone else comes to mind to include please let
me know!

I would be happy to set up a quick call to meet and discuss how we can best
be of service to the zeromq project.

Thank you,
Amir

On Tue, Oct 11, 2022 at 1:22 PM Arnaud Loonstra <arn...@sphaero.org> wrote:

> Are you sure you are on the right list? This the zeromq list not dnsmasq.
>
> We'd appreciate any help for sure!
>
> Rg,
>
> Arnaud
>
> On 07-10-2022 21:46, Amir Montazery wrote:
> > Hello dnsmasq community! OSTIF would like to help improve your security
> > posture!
> >
> > I’m Amir from Open Source Technology Improvement Fund, Inc. OSTIF
> > <https://ostif.org/> is a nonprofit solely dedicated to helping open
> > source projects improve their security for free.
> >
> > We are working with a team of Google engineers and security experts to
> > help important open source projects like dnsmasq. This includes helping
> > improve testing, reviewing code, implementing more security tools, and
> > improving supply chain security.
> >
> > Additionally, we understand the time constraints that open source
> > contributors have, and would like to compensate contributors for their
> > time working with us.
> >
> > We would love to work with you! Please let me know who we should be
> > talking to and how we can help!
> >
> > Thank you in advance for your consideration!
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Amir
> >

> > --
> > *Amir Montazery*