Of course, that is understandable. Thank you all for maintaining such an
important project despite your busy schedules! I hope we can find a way to
help make your lives easier.

What we can contribute is a security review by an experienced team to
assess general design review; code quality, defensive programming, and best
practices, as well as opportunities to improve fuzzing. Additional fuzzers
can be built and the team can integrate the project to oss-fuzz for
continuous monitoring of security issues. Based on our experience, when
security teams have a line of contact with the project maintainers, they
can be guided and better utilized to help.

I'm fairly certain that we can provide new fuzzers/test cases and will get
more specific details for you on that.

Thank you!
Amir

On Tue, Oct 18, 2022 at 3:26 PM Luca Boccassi <luca.bocca...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the offer, but let's continue via mail please, we are all very
> busy as-is.
>
> What can you contribute, concretely? I have already set up fuzzing some
> time ago. Can you provide new fuzzers/test cases? If so that would be
> great, just send pull requests to the repository.
>
> On Wed, 12 Oct 2022 at 13:10, Amir Montazery <a...@ostif.org> wrote:
>
>> We can help with whatever the project needs. The intention is to connect
>> the project maintainer(s)/contributor(s) with our security team (made up of
>> security experts and Google Open Source Security engineers) to help where
>> the project needs it most. We can help with bug fixes, security tooling i.e
>> fuzzing and developing fuzzers for the project, CI/CD, and anything else
>> that will help zeromq be more secure!
>>
>> Thankfully we have resources to help and are able to compensate
>> maintainer(s) who participate in the engagement to show our gratitude for
>> your time and efforts.
>>
>> I'd be happy to set up a quick introductory call with anyone interested
>> in learning more.
>>
>> Thank you and have a great day!
>> Amir
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 11, 2022 at 10:05 PM Luca Boccassi <luca.bocca...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> What kind of support are you able to provide?

>> --
>> *Amir Montazery*
>> Managing Director
>> Open Source Technology Improvement Fund