Dear Sirs/Madam,

As you are aware, we have strongly protested against the attempts
to introduce Bt Cotton into Orissa. As a part of our strategy to
broadbase the protest we have submitted a petition at
PetitionOnline.com which is available at the following link. We would
request you to kindly go through the petition at the link given below
and sign it. We would be grateful if you can kindly mention your
address.

http://www..PetitionOnline.com/BtCotrv1/petition.html

We would also request you to kindly circulate the petitionlink amongst your
friends and the groups you own/belong to so that wecan create awareness and
build up pressure on this very vital issuewhich threatens our health/food
security as well as livelihood securitybesides posing a grave danger to the
ecosystem as well as biodiversity.

We need at least a thousand signatures before we can handover the signatures to
our Agriculture Minister.

Thank you,

In Solidarity,
Debjeet/Jagannath.
Think Simply. Think Wisely.
  Curb Semantics. Speak the Truth.

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/