Dear Mr. Jogesh Motwani,
You publish the articles where the wrongdoers are Hindu. This sort of
censorship by the local Hindu or local liguistic outfits are wrong and is
against the freedom of speech. But when the same thing is done by Christian
or Muslim outfits, you keep quiet, either because you agree with them or
afraid of being critical of those outfits. One example agitation against Da
Vinci Code by christian outfits, when the film was shown even without cuts
in a largely catholic country like Philippines. Another example is the fatwa
issued by Muslim organisations, when some prominent muslims took part in
Hindu festivals. A rationalist like Dr. Karunanidhi will not hesitate to
critisise Hindu religion as full of superstitions. But he will not dare
critisise the birth of Jesus to mother Mary, a virgin or the reincaranation
of Jesus Christ. So any micro terrorism, whether it is by Hindu oufits or
Muslim oufits or Christian outfits are bad. So be neutral and do not show a
partisan attitude in publishing the write-ups. Most probably, you will not
publish this letter.
Subra

Dear Subra Srinivasan,

Bush is a Christian. I rest my case.

And from your name, it's clear that you are a Tamil Iyengar brahmin, but since
you are pretending to be neutral, the next time I criticise the non-hindus, I
expect you to jump to their defence, citing all the other religions that also
do wrong.  Or is your defence always selective?

Jogesh

PS I like your point about Karunanidhi.