Thank you for coming forward to help this girl.
  We can help her only if some can trace her down. I wrote to The Hindu editor
and waiting for reply.

  I request our members to see for such news are let us know. We will try our
best to accommodate them in our project.

  With regards
  Benjamin

Satinath Choudhary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yess Br. Ben,

I read the Hindu story too, and was very moved by it.
I am surprised an agency like the UNESCO could think
of awarding paltry Rs. 2,000 for the valor and guts
this girl has shown and for the role she plays in the
anti-child-marriage play. These are the kind of
children we should look for and try to help – “people
who make a difference in life” – their own life and
that of others’.

Like Dr. Berwa jee, I would chip in too.

Regards,
Satinath

------

--- Laxmi Berwa wrote:

> Dear Benji,
>
> I read the hindu story about the courageous story of
> Nagamani/Malli.
>
> I agree wth you that ,she is worthy of Dr.Ambedkar
> scholarship.
>
> I personally will chip in.
>
> Dr.Berwa
http://www.hindu.com/2006/10/07/stories/2006100712360200.htm)
Dear Friends, in case you respond to any of my posts on any forum, please send
a copy of the same to the eaddress: [EMAIL PROTECTED] This ID is much less
cluttered, and letters on this ID are much less likely to escape my notice.

Regards,
Satinath Choudhary

--
Subscribe to ZESTCaste by sending a BLANK email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] OR, if you

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: