Dear donors and other other friends,
As you all know Ambedkar Award was presented to Ms Baby Kamble, the author of
“The Prisons We Broke” on her 81st birthday on Feb 2, 2009 at her native
village Phalton. According to reports reached me, it was a grand success
attended by hundreds of people including many dignitaries. I am still waiting
for complete report on it.

For now, please read the mail from Br Vidya Bhushan Rawat who represented FFEI
despite his busy schedule. He had taken the responsibility and completed with
precision and dignity. I am lucky to associate with such a personality.
On behalf of FFEI, I thank Br Rawat.
I uploaded a few photos for your information here.
http://www.friends4education.org/scholarship/2007/07awards/07bkamble.htm

I will write in detail when I get complete report on the fucntion.

I thank all donors for this purpose, Br Rawat, Prof Maya Pandit, Dr Swati, our
coordinators in India Mr Devdas and Rao for their assistance to complete this
task with honor and dignity.

Please write to me if you have questions.
Thanks
Benjamin

An educated man without character and humility was more dangerous than a beast.
If his education was detrimental to the welfare of poor, he was a curse to
society.
-Babasaheb Dr B R Ambedkar
Please visit www.ambedkarscholarship.org or www.friendsforeducation.org