Dear Donors and Friends,
I am sending you the details of the function, FYI. Please have a look.
2008 selection list-  Html  Excel  Invitation  Agenda  Summary of financials

The following books will be distributed to scholars this year:
1. Reminiscences and rememberances of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar --by Nanak Chand Rattu
2. Turning the Pot, Tilling the Land: Dignity of Labour in Our Times --By
Kancha Ilaiah.
Thanks to Mr S Anand of Navayana for helping us obtain these books at much
cheaper rate.

As I have requested before, we still need the following books:
1. 20 copies of Ambedkar biography in Tamil
2. 10 copies of Ambedkar biography in Kannada

If anyone is willing to help us, please let me know immediately.

Thanks
Benjamin

An educated man without character and humility was more dangerous than a beast.
If his education was detrimental to the welfare of poor, he was a curse to
society.
-Babasaheb Dr B R Ambedkar
Please visit www.friendsforeducation.org or www.ambedkarscholarship.org