Awesome, that worked great for me... I did not know I had to put c1t2d0 in there... but hey, it works and that is all it matters. Thank you so very much.

Chris

[19:58:24] @zglobix1: /root > zpool attach -f mypool c1t2d0 c1t3d0
[19:58:33] @zglobix1: /root > zpool list
NAME                    SIZE    USED   AVAIL    CAP  HEALTH     ALTROOT
mypool                  278G   48.5G    230G    17%  ONLINE     -
[19:58:37] @zglobix1: /root > zpool status
  pool: mypool
 state: ONLINE
status: One or more devices is currently being resilvered.  The pool will
        continue to function, possibly in a degraded state.
action: Wait for the resilver to complete.
 scrub: resilver in progress, 0.03% done, 6h59m to go
config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        mypool      ONLINE       0     0     0
          mirror    ONLINE       0     0     0
            c1t2d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c1t3d0  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors
[19:58:47] @zglobix1: /root > zpool scrub mypool
cannot scrub mypool: currently resilvering
[19:58:59] @zglobix1: /root >
[19:59:03] @zglobix1: /root >
[19:59:04] @zglobix1: /root > zpool status -x
  pool: mypool
 state: ONLINE
status: One or more devices is currently being resilvered.  The pool will
        continue to function, possibly in a degraded state.
action: Wait for the resilver to complete.
 scrub: resilver in progress, 0.11% done, 8h39m to go
config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        mypool      ONLINE       0     0     0
          mirror    ONLINE       0     0     0
            c1t2d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c1t3d0  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors
[19:59:08] @zglobix1: /root >

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007, Robert Milkowski wrote:

Hello Krzys,

K> Hello folks, I have a small problem, originally I had this setup:
K> [16:39:40] @zglobix1: /root > zpool status -x
K>    pool: mypool
K>   state: DEGRADED
K> status: One or more devices could not be opened.  Sufficient replicas exist
for
K>          the pool to continue functioning in a degraded state.
K> action: Attach the missing device and online it using 'zpool online'.
K>     see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-D3
K>   scrub: resilver completed with 0 errors on Wed Mar 28 16:39:23 2007
K> config:

K>          NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
K>          mypool      DEGRADED     0     0     0
K>            mirror    DEGRADED     0     0     0
K>              c1t2d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
K>              c1t3d0  UNAVAIL      0     0     0  cannot open

K> errors: No known data errors

K> so I was trying to get that device back online working and I did mess it
up...

K> I did run:
K> zpool detach mypool c1t3d0

K> and now I lost my mirroring

K> [16:40:14] @zglobix1: /root > zpool status
K>    pool: mypool
K>   state: ONLINE
K>   scrub: resilver completed with 0 errors on Wed Mar 28 16:39:23 2007
K> config:

K>          NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
K>          mypool      ONLINE       0     0     0
K>            c1t2d0    ONLINE       0     0     0

K> errors: No known data errors

K> is there any way to get my mirror back on that pool?

K> I have V240 with Solaris 10 U3 and its limited on how many disks I can have
in
K> that system so I was unable to do replace or anything, I did try to reboot
K> system and did try tog et it working to have mirroring back in place but for
K> some reason was unable to do it.

K> Anyway I would appreciate your help.

First check if c1t3d0 is ok (format c1t3d0) if it is then issue:

 zpool attach mypool c1t2d0 c1t3d0

And you'll get you mirror back :)

--
Best regards,
Robert                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

!DSPAM:122,460adb7817910266247132!