hi,

Few questions, I seem to remember in WAN environments IPsec can have a
reasonably large performance impact, how large is this performance impact? and
is there soe way to mitigate it? The problem is we could be needing to use all
a gigbit links bandwidth (possibly more). is IPsec AH slightly different to the
cryptography algorithms to keep VPN's secure?

also i had a look at IPMP, sounds really good. I was wondering yesterday about
the possibility of linking a few gigabit links together, at FB is very
expensive and 10GbE is almost the same. I read on the Wikipedia article that by
using IPMP the bandwidth is increased due to sharing across all the network
cards, is this true?

Thanks again for all your help

Cheers
Mark