On Thu, 20 Sep 2007, Chris Kirby wrote:

> We're adding a style of quota that only includes the bytes referenced by
> the active fs.  Also, there will be a matching style for reservations.
>
> "some point in the future" is very soon (weeks).  :-)

I don't think my management will let me run Solaris Express on a production
server ;), how does that translate into availability into a
released/supported version? Would that be something released as a patch to
the just made available U4, or delayed until the next complete update
release?

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]