Hi Brendon,

I have been using iopending, though I'm not sure how to interpret it.
Is it true the column on the left is how deep in the queue requests are,
and then the histogram represents home many requests there are at each
queue depth?  Then I would guess if there's lots of requests with high
queue depth, that's bad.  once in awhile, I see some pretty long queues,
but they only last a second, and then things even right out again.

I'll try your disktime.d script below and the other checks you
recommend.  May have more questions to follow.  Thanks!

Jon

--

-     _____/     _____/      /           - Jonathan Loran -           -
-    /          /           /                IT Manager               -