Hi Gilberto,

I bought a Micro Memory card too, so I'm very likely going to end up in the
same boat.  I saw Neil Perrin's blog about the MM-5425 card, found that Vmetro
don't seem to want to sell them, but then then last week spotted five of those
cards on e-bay so snapped them up.

I'm still waiting for the hardware for this server, but regarding the drivers,
if these cards don't work out of the box I was planning to pester Neil Perrin
and see if he still has some drivers for them :)

The cards were only £20 each, I figured it was a bit of a gamble buying them,
but hopefully one that will pay off.

Ross