Thanks Michael for the clarification about the IDR ! :-)
I was planing to give this explaination myself.

The fix I have in there is a temporary fix.
I am currently looking at a better way of accounting the
fatzap blocks to make sure we cover all the cases.
I have got some pointers from Mark Maybee and am looking into it
right now.

Thanks and regards,
Sanjeev.