Just a thought, but have you physically disconnected the bad disk?  It's not
unheard of for a bad disk to cause problems with others.

Failing that, it's the "corrupted data" bit that's worrying me, it sounds like
you may have other corruption on the pool (always a risk with single parity
raid), but I'm worried that it's not giving you any more details as to what's
wrong.

Also, what version of OpenSolaris are you running?  Could you maybe try booting
off a CD of the latest build?  There are often improvements in the way ZFS
copes with errors, so it's worth a try.  I don't think it's likely to help, but
I wouldn't discount it.