On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 6:58 AM, Miles Nordin<car...@ivy.net> wrote:
> What have you done to try to reproduce the problem?

Well, if you had posted here steps that fails for you and I missed
this, then I am sorry, I would like to get this somewhere from archive
and try.

However, please don't get me wrong: no ad hominem, but just why bother
busy people with a buzz? Let's stop attitude. Personally I am running
various open solaris versions on a VirtualBox as a crash dummy, as
well as running osol on a real systems. All ZFS. So believe me, I am
also really concerned about this kind of things and quite paranoidal.
However, currently I see more FUD and useless buzz, rather than
reality.

Please give here a clear steps that fails for you, provide some dtrace
output etc. Once others confirms the same — I am pretty much sure that
it will be fixed, because nobody here ever saying ZFS is bug free. And
Sun guys always willing to help here as well as everybody else.

:-)

--
Kind regards, bm