Hi Jon,

If the zpool import command shows the old rpool and associated disk (c1t1d0s0), then you might able to import it like this:

# zpool import rpool rpool2

Which renames the original pool, rpool, to rpool2, upon import.

If the disk c1t1d0s0 was overwritten in any way then I'm not sure
this operation will work.

Cindy