I would like to clone the configuration on a v210 with snv_115.

The current pool looks like this:

-bash-3.2$ /usr/sbin/zpool status
  pool: rpool
 state: ONLINE
 scrub: none requested
config:

        NAME          STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        rpool         ONLINE       0     0     0
          mirror      ONLINE       0     0     0
            c1t0d0s0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c1t1d0s0  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

After I run zpool detach rpool c1t1d0s0, how can I remount c1t1d0s0 to /tmp/a
so that I can make the changes I need prior to removing the drive and putting
it into the new v210.

I supose I could lucreate -n new_v210, lumount new_v210, edit what I need to,
luumount new_v210, luactivate new_v210, zpool detach rpool c1t1d0s0 and then
luactivate the original boot environment.