Hi,

at the moment I am running a pool consisting of 4 vdefs (Seagate Enterprise
SATA disks) assmebled to 2 mirrors.

Now I want to add two more drives to extend the capacity to 1.5 times the
old capacity.

As these mirrors will be "striped" in the pool I want to know what will
happen to the existing data  oft he pool.

Will it stay at its location and only new data will be written to the new
mirror or will the existing data be spread over all 3 mirrors?

Will ther be a benefit, resulting in more IOPS/Bandwith or will there only
be more space?

(I hope I expressed my considerations understandable despite english not
beeing my mother tounge)

Regards,

Matthias