Green-bytes is publicly selling their hardware and dedup solution today. From the feedback of others with testing from someone on our team we've found the quality of the initial putback to be buggy and not even close to production ready. (That's fine since nobody has stated it was production ready)

It brings up the question though of where is the green-bytes code? They are obligated under the CDDL to release their changes *unless* they privately bought a license from Sun. It seems the conflicts from the lawsuit may or may not be resolved, but still..

Where's the code?