Thanks all,

It was a government customer that I was talking too and it sounded like a good
idea, however with the certification paper trails required today, I don't think
it would be of such a benefit after all.  It may be useful on the disk
evacuation, but they're still going to need their paper trail with a
certification that it was done and confirmed.