Jack,

We'd like to get a crash dump from this system to determine the root
cause of the system hang. You can get a crash dump from a live system
like this:

# savecore -L
dumping to /dev/zvol/dsk/rpool/dump, offset 65536, content: kernel
 0:18 100% done
100% done: 49953 pages dumped, dump succeeded
savecore: System dump time: Wed Dec 16 10:37:51 2009

savecore: Saving compressed system crash dump in /var/crash/v120-brm-08/vmdump.0
savecore: Decompress the crash dump with
'savecore -vf /var/crash/v120-brm-08/vmdump.0'

It won't impact the running system.

Then, upload the crash dump file by following these instructions:

http://wikis.sun.com/display/supportfiles/Sun+Support+Files+-+Help+and+Users+Guide

Let us know when you get it uploaded.

Thanks,

Cindy