I still haven't given up :)

I moved my Virtual Machines to my main rig (which gets rebooted often, so this
is 'not optimal' to say the least) :)

I have since upgraded to 129. I noticed that even if timeslider/autosnaps are
disabled, a zpool command still gets generated every 15 minutes. Since all
zpool/zfs commands freeze during the import, I'd have hundreds of hung zpool
processes.

I stopped this by commenting out all jobs on the zfssnap crontab as well as the
auto-snap cleanup job on roots crontab. This did nothing to resolve my issue,
but I figured I should note it.

I'd copy and past the exact jobs, but my server is once again hung.

I'm going to upgrade my server (new motherboard that supports more than 4GB of
RAM). I'll have double the RAM, perhaps there is some sort of RAM issue going
on.

I really wanted to get 16GB of RAM, by my own personal budget will not allow it
:)