4 Gigabytes.  The hang on my system happens much faster. I can watch the drives
light up and run iostat but 3 minutes in like clockwork everything gets hung
and I'm left with a blinking cursor at the console that newlines but doesn't do
anything. Although if I run kmdb and hit f1-a I can get into the debugger.

I'm thinking upon import it sees the destroy never finished and tries again
during import and the same thing that hung the system during the original
destroy is hanging the pool again and again during these imports.  for the heck
of it I even tried using the -F to roll the uber block, but no joy.  I wouldn't
recommend this as it can be destructive, but since I pulled the mirrored drive
physically out of my pool, I still have a good copy of the original pool

I'm really worried that I won't get this data back. I'm hoping its just a
resource leak issue or something rather than corrupted metadata from destroying
a dedup zvol.