Hi Dick,

I have an OpenSolaris release running on my laptop with one disk
so I can't confirm your results below. But before you go the
snapshot route, let me see if I can get some info on the beadm
solution.

I have done similar transitions with LU on Nevada releases and
I can easily boot from either BE in either pool. I thought beadm
would be similar, but let me find out.

Thanks,

Cindy