On Thu, February 25, 2010 08:25, tomwaters wrote:

> So I rebooted and selected 111b and I no longer have the issue.
> Interestingly, the rpool is still in place..as it should be.  So I have
> now set this 111b as my default BE ...and removed /dev from the update
> package list using ...
> $pfexec pkg set-publisher -O  http://pkg.opensolaris.org/release
> opensolaris.org

And thanks for the report on the successful downgrade.  I've been
considering whether I should upgrade to dev to get a particular bug-fix,
or just wait for the next stable release,and slight worry that it might be
hard to fall back (I do understand it's supposed to work; supposed to be
just as easy as it turned out to actually be for you).

I'll probably still just wait, at this point, since it's so close
(supposed to be March, these things don't seem to slip much more than a
month usually), but it's nice to have more info about one of the bits I
was worried about.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, d...@dd-b.net; http://dd-b.net/
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info