> IIRC it's "zpool scrub", and last time I checked, the zpool command
> exited (with status 0) as soon as it had started the scrub. Your
> command
> would start _ALL_ scrubs in paralell as a result.

You're right.  I did that wrong.  Sorry 'bout that.

So either way, if there's a zfs property for scrub, that still doesn't
prevent multiple scrubs from running simultaneously.  So ...  Presently
there's no way to avoid the simultaneous scrubs either way, right?  You have
to home-cook scripts to detect which scrubs are running on which
filesystems, and serialize the scrubs.  With, or without the property.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not discouraging the creation of the property.  But
if you want to avoid simul-scrub, you'd first have to create a mechanism for
that, and then you could create the autoscrub.