Patrick,

I'm happy that you were able to recover your pool.

Your original zpool status says that this pool was last accessed on
another system, which I believe is what caused of the pool to fail,
particularly if it was accessed simultaneously from two systems.

It is important that the cause of the original pool failure is
identified to prevent it from happening again.

This rewind pool recovery is a last-ditch effort and might not recover
all broken pools.

Thanks,

Cindy