> Your original zpool status says that this pool was last accessed on
> another system, which I believe is what caused of the pool to fail,
> particularly if it was accessed simultaneously from two systems.

The message "last accessed on another system" is the normal behavior if the
pool is ungracefully offlined for some reason, and then you boot back up
again on the same system.

I learned that by using a pool on an external disk, and accidentally
knocking out the power cord of the external disk.  The system hung.  I power
cycled, couldn't boot normal.  Had to boot failsafe, and got the above
message while trying to import.