On Wed, Apr 14 at 13:16, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
I don't get random hangs in normal use; so I haven't done anything to "get
past" this.

Interesting.  Win7-64 clients were locking up our 2009.06 server
within seconds while performing common operations like searching and
copying large directory trees.

Luckilly I could still rollback to 101b which worked fine (except for
a CIFS bug because of its age), and my roll-forward to b130 was
successful as well.  We now have our primary on b130 and our slave
server on b134, with no stability issues in either one.

I DO get hangs when funny stuff goes on, which may well be related to that
problem (at least they require a reboot).  Hmmm; I get hangs sometimes
when trying to send a full replication stream to an external backup drive,
and I have to reboot to recover from them.  I can live with this, in the
short term.  But now I'm feeling hopeful that they're fixed in what I'm
likely to be upgrading to next.

Yes, hopefully.

--eric

--