Hello All,
We are currently testing a NFS+Sun Cluster solution with ZFS in our
environment.  Currently we have 2 HP DL360s each with a 2-port LSI SAS 9200-8e
controller (mpt_sas driver) connected to a Xyratex OneStor SP1224s 24-bay sas
tray.  The xyratex sas tray has 2 ports on the controller which can connect to
each server.  We have a zpool of 2x (8+2) drives and 1 hot spare and also 3
intel X25-E ssds in the tray.  We were hoping to have the ssds work as
slog/cache devices however when we add them to the pool (as cache or log) we
start to get an insane number of scsi resets.  When the storage is connected to
a single node the resets do not happen.

scsi: [ID 107833 kern.warning] WARNING: /scsi_vhci/d...@g50015179591cdd18
(sd24):
   Error for Command: write(10)               Error Level: Retryable
scsi: [ID 107833 kern.notice]      ASC: 0x29 (power on, reset, or bus reset
occurred), ASCQ: 0x0, FRU: 0x0

Could this error be because the Intel SSDs are sata and we need a real SAS
interface for multi-initiator support or is it a bug in the firmware somewhere
that needs to be addressed?  Where can we go from here to troubleshoot this
oddity?  Thanks!

Steve Jost