Andreas,
        We actually are not using one and hadn't thought about that at all.  Do
you have a recommendation on a particular model?  I see some that do SAS->SATA
and some that are just A/A SATA switches, is one better than the other?  We
were looking at one based on a newer LSI part number that does 6gb SAS but
can't seem to find a source on the gear any ideas?  Thanks!

Steve Jost